A song that means the opposite of what many people think it means Happy Anniversary Baby

Happy Anniversary Baby 




This song was written by Beeb Birtles and David Briggs, former members of Little River Band.  This song means the absolute opposite of what people think it means.  Until this day, you will see people wishing their spouse a HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to their spouse online.  It really is pretty funny. 

Below are the actual lyrics of  this song.  Read them and weep.  All I can think of right now is that Christine Brown, Janelle Brown and now Meri Brown should all say GOODBYE TO KODY BROWN with a rendition of this song.  It is time to cancel Sisters Wives, create a new show for the 3 former wives called 'LIFE AFTER SISTER WIVES" and let Kody and Robin fend for themselves.  They truly deserve each other. May they live happily ever after.  

Happy anniversary baby
Got you on my mindHappy anniversary babyGot you on my mind
I'm so happy for you babyNow that you've found somebody newI see it in your eyes, Lord it's no surpriseWhat he can do for you
But when I look back babyWhen I look back to what we hadAnd I know I'm countin' good timesBut there were just as many bad
And so I wish youHappy anniversary babyGot you on my mindHappy anniversary babyGot you on my mind
There's a lesson here to learnWhen your baby ups and leaves youCarry on, don't feel concernedEven though you're so much in loveYou need a little help from above, oh
Happy anniversary babyGot you on my mindHappy anniversary babyGot you on my mind
Oh ain't no foolin' with you babyOnly the words are hard to findYou got me tremblin' at the kneesAnswer won't you pleaseBefore I lose my mind
This is our fifth year babyAnd it feels like I'm in jail, LordI'm holding on to this cardCan't seem to get it in the mailAnd the card reads
Happy anniversary babyGot you on my mindHappy anniversary babyGot you on my mind
Ooh yeahHappy anniversary babyGot you on my mindAh yeahHappy anniversary babyGot you on my mind
Oh, have a happy anniversary'Cause I've got you on my mindAlways on my mind
Happy anniversaryHappy anniversaryHappy anniversaryHappy anniversary
Happy anniversaryHappy anniversary
Songwriters: Beeb Birtles / David Briggs

LITTLE RIVER BAND HAS A FREE FAN CLUB ON FACEBOOK AT: 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile of Suffering for 8 years under President Obama

Little River Band kicks off 2023 Tour