This dogs story will make you cry and rejoice

This poor dog in the video was starved nearly to death and as they say that it was on purpose. Only watch this video if you have a strong stomach.  This video shows an emaciated dog near death and it is very heartbreaking.  The
dog in the video is NOT the adorable husky shown here.  We wanted to warn you first before you clicked on that video.    


Adorable Husky puppy 
The dog in the video has been named Angel. Her story is so touching it brought me to tears and it will you too.  

Make sure to bring tissues to this viewing and make sure to watch till the end. You won't be sorry.  



VALLEY VIEW

Get a sneak peek at what is happening at Valley View:  

If you don’t like ROMANCE and INTRIGUE stay away. 

 You have been warned.

EXTRA CASH
Start paying off Holiday bills now


Earn Holiday Cash while you watch TV
I am always looking for ways to make extra cash.  I am a mother and grandmother of 10 and I need all the spare cash I can get for birthday gifts and surprises for grandkids.  I found a way to make some extra cash that is legitimate and fun and I do it while watching TV.  I take surveys with this company MintVine and they deposit money right into my Paypal account.  If you would like to try it, I can refer you in by you clicking this referral link.

Please feel free to leave comments at the bottom of this 

page and I will respond to you here.

Writer Donna Nolan-Wilson has spent over 40 years living, writing and loving. Like her on Facebook



Disclaimer:  Everything I write in this publication is my feelings 

and opinions and not that of the soap, the sponsors or this 

publication.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile of Suffering for 8 years under President Obama

Little River Band kicks off 2023 Tour