Photo of the DAY from all 4 soaps plus the cutest little Porcupine EVER

Buzz-zinga wants to do something fun so we are going to share with you our PHOTO of the day from all 4 daytime dramas. These photos will not be used in any articles and can be used or saved by you the reader for your own personal collection.  ENJOY!!

We also want to bring you a VIDEO of the day which will be a video that we found absolutely irresistible and wanted to share with you.  Please feel free to share on your own Facebook page or wherever you want.  Let's share the smiles and happy feelings with everyone we love.  

BUZZ-ZINGA would bet you that you didn't know that Porcupines liked pumpkin and that they could talk.  This precious porcupine Teddy does both in this cute little video that his HUMANS made of him enjoying himself some pumpkin.  

Share this with someone who is having a bad day and you are sure to make them smile.  


EXTRA CASH
Earn HOLIDAY cash while watching TV

I am always looking for ways to make extra cash.  I am a mother and grandmother of 10 and I need all the spare cash I can get for birthday gifts and surprises for grandkids.  I found a way to make some extra cash that is legitimate and fun and I do it while watching TV.  I take surveys with this company MintVine and they deposit money right into my Paypal account.  If you would like to try it, I can refer you in by you clicking this referral link. 

I want to say thank you to the people that are reading my articles.  I will keep writing as long as you keep reading.  We are not always going to agree but I do hope that you enjoy most of what I write and I write to share with you.

Please feel free to leave comments at the bottom of this page and I will respond to you here. 
Writer Donna Nolan-Wilson has spent over 40 years observing and enjoying soaps.  Like me on Facebook
Soap Opera Oracle has a Facebook page that will bring you all your celebrity and world news for free!
Disclaimer:  Everything I write in this publication is my feelings and opinions and not that of the soap, the sponsors or this publication.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile of Suffering for 8 years under President Obama

Little River Band kicks off 2023 Tour