A MESSAGE FROM JOE BIDEN - Sure sounds Presidential to BUZZ-ZINGA

Joe Biden outside Oval Office in better days!!

Dear Americans:


House Democrats had a retreat last week -- and I had the honor of speaking to them. I'm going to say to you what I said to them.

We have a president who's in this for himself -- and nobody else.

And that means he'll shred our values, destroy our institutions and our standing in the world, if it means saving his own hide.

And we have a Republican Party that will do anything to protect him. They've abandoned their principles and their obligations to millions of Americans who put their faith in them.

So Donald Trump's looking out for Donald Trump. Republicans are looking out for Donald Trump. Who's looking out for everyone else?

Democrats. Not with words. With action. That has been true since our party's founding, and it's true today.

So in 2018, I'm going to beat a path all across this country to stand up for leaders who will stand up for all of us.

Are you with me? Are you ready? Then help me fight. Give what you can to help elect a new set of American leaders in districts all around this country -- and let's take back the House.

I truly believe we can do that, Donna. And I think we might even be able to win the Senate, too.

But we're not going to be able to do it if we're divided as a movement.

I'm sick and tired of this talk that we have to choose between a progressive party and the party of working people. It's elitist, and it's wrong.

High-school educated, working-class folks aren't imagining what they're living through. They've got real concerns. They're losing hope. And standing up for those people doesn't mean we don't also believe:

That who you love is your business.

That my granddaughters deserve every opportunity that my grandson does.

That violence against women will never be tolerated.

That climate change is real.

So don't tell me we have to choose between our progressive values and working people.

That's like telling me I have to rip out my heart to save my soul.

I won't do it, and this party shouldn't, either.


I'm making it my number one job this year to get out there and elect the folks who will actually get something done for all of us. Join me.

Thank you.

-Joe

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY - Listen to "LOVE IS" by Little River Band

A couple valiant fight against Cancer continues:  See Blog here:  http://www.nolanwilson.com/


EARN EXTRA CASH!!



Most Noteworthy: Take Surveys with Mint Vine. They will deposit money right into your PayPal account. To try it, click the link. 
https://mintvine.com/users/register/5266f23a8ec2a448530101


Disclaimer: Everything written in this publication is the opinions of the writer and not that of the sponsors, advertisers or this publication.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile of Suffering for 8 years under President Obama

Little River Band kicks off 2023 Tour