Keith Urban's Dad has died

Keith Urban and his dearly departed father Bob
Keith Urban has announced to the world that his Dad Bob has passed away after a long battle with cancer. 

He passed away on December 5, 2015 just days after entering hospice.  Urban said this just the other day: 

Last week while Urban was at his Country Music Hall of Fame exhibit, he revealed that his father was ill and only had a short time to live.  This is what he said:

“I've just been dealing with that the last couple of days,  This has all come at a very strange time where it's typical of a career that has extreme highs and extreme lows all often at the exact same time. So this exhibit is bittersweet a little bit because my dad is the catalyst for all of this. My dad is the catalyst for me living in America." 

Today, Urban released a statement thanking fans for their love and support. 

"I've been deeply touched by the outpouring of love and support that Nic and I, and our family, have received since my Dad’s passing on Saturday night," Urban said. "His long battle with cancer is now over and he is finally at peace." "My dad’s love of country music and America set me on my life's journey, and shaped so much of who I am today. Thank you to everyone who has kept us all in your thoughts and prayers."  Prayers for the Urban family are requested. 


VALLEY VIEW
Get a sneak peek at what is happening at Valley View:  If you don’t like ROMANCE and INTRIGUE stay away.  You have been warned.

EXTRA CASH
Young and Restless a happy Sage
Earn Holiday Cash while you watch TV
I am always looking for ways to make extra cash.  I am a mother and grandmother of 10 and I need all the spare cash I can get for birthday gifts and surprises for grandkids.  I found a way to make some extra cash that is legitimate and fun and I do it while watching TV.  I take surveys with this company MintVine and they deposit money right into my Paypal account.  If you would like to try it, I can refer you in by you clicking this referral link.

Remembering Bo Brady
Earn HOLIDAY CASH while watching TV
Here is another way of EARNING HOLIDAY CASH without leaving home and while you are watching TV or listening to the radio – Take Surveys, get credit every time you use coupons at the Grocery Store.  I love printing out the coupons, getting the money off on items and then getting an additional 10 cents put back into my account from Inbox dollars.  You can earn money several ways from Inbox Dollars from simply reading daily emails and clicking the pink confirmation button to taking surveys and using coupons.  I LOVE this site.  Here is your referral to get in for a limited time only.  http://www.inboxdollars.com/?r=ref7872840

I want to say thank you to the people that are reading my articles.  I will keep writing as long as you keep reading.  We are not always going to agree but I do hope that you enjoy most of what I write and I write to share with you.
Please feel free to leave comments at the bottom of this page and I will respond to you here.
Writer Donna Nolan-Wilson has spent over 40 years observing and enjoying soaps.  Like her on Facebook
Soap Opera Oracle has a Facebook page that will bring you all your celebrity and world news for free!
Disclaimer:  Everything I write in this publication is my feelings and opinions and not that of the soap, the sponsors or this publication.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile of Suffering for 8 years under President Obama

Little River Band kicks off 2023 Tour