Joey & Rory: Joey's will to live

Joey spends time with her baby daughter Indiana
GOD gave them Thanksgiving.

Rory updated everyone today about he and his wife and her current situation.  They discussed just how much they should let people see into this journey.  They have decided that they are going to share it all, the good, "the bad and the beauty," says Rory.  

Joey has had some really good days lately although she can no longer get out of bed.  Rory says she is sharp and alert.  She is fighting to beat the cancer and if will alone can be a cure, she will have it beat.  

Keep praying for a miracle for this lady that wants so badly to live. If you like to help the family, there is no better way than to purchase some of their merchandise from their website store this CYBER MONDAY which will help them financially.

Rory is spending all his time with Joey and the last thing these two need right now is to worry about money.  

BUY SOMETHING from their online store on CYBER MONDAY or NOW!

VALLEY VIEW
Get a sneak peek at what is happening at Valley View:  If you don't like ROMANCE and INTRIGUE stay away.  You have been warned.  

EXTRA CASH
Earn Holiday Cash
I am always looking for ways to make extra cash.  I am a mother and grandmother of 10 and I need all the spare cash I can get for birthday gifts and surprises for grandkids.  I found a way to make some extra cash that is legitimate and fun and I do it while watching TV.  I take surveys with this company MintVine and they deposit money right into my Paypal account.  If you would like to try it, I can refer you in by you clicking this referral link. 

Earn HOLIDAY cash
Here is another way of EARNING HOLIDAY CASH without leaving home and while you are watching TV or listening to the radio – Take Surveys, get credit every time you use coupons at the Grocery Store.  I love printing out the coupons, getting the money off on items and then getting an additional 10 cents put back into my account from Inbox dollars.  You can earn money several ways from Inbox Dollars from simply reading daily emails and clicking the pink confirmation button to taking surveys and using coupons.  I LOVE this site.  Here is your referral to get in for a limited time only.  http://www.inboxdollars.com/?r=ref7872840

I want to say thank you to the people that are reading my articles.  I will keep writing as long as you keep reading.  We are not always going to agree but I do hope that you enjoy most of what I write and I write to share with you.
Please feel free to leave comments at the bottom of this page and I will respond to you here. 
Writer Donna Nolan-Wilson has spent over 40 years writing.  Like her on Facebook
Soap Opera Oracle has a Facebook page that will bring you all your celebrity and world news for free!
Disclaimer:  Everything I write in this publication is my feelings and opinions and not that of the soap, the sponsors or this publication.    


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile of Suffering for 8 years under President Obama

Little River Band kicks off 2023 Tour