Eddie Montgomery of Montgomery Gentry's heartbreaking loss as he says goodbye to his son


Eddie loses son Hunter due to a tragic accident
Eddie Montgomery of the iconic band Montgomery Gentry is facing a parent’s worst nightmare today as he says goodbye to his son.  The 19 year old son of Montgomery was involved in a serious accident.  The only thing known so far about the accident is that he was on life support in a Kentucky hospital shortly before his death. 

Eddie Montgomery is the brother of country star John Michael Montgomery as seen here in a photo with his nephew Hunter. 
Hunter with uncle John Michael Montgomery

Montgomery had this to say about the loss of his son:

“My son Hunter went to heaven today. I appreciate all your prayers and love and thank you 

for giving us privacy as we grieve and say goodbye.” Troy Gentry of Montgomery Gentry posted this on the Montgomery Gentry Facebook page

“Unfortunately, we have to fill you in on more heartbreaking news this morning from the 

Montgomery Gentry family. Our sincerest love, thoughts and prayers are with Eddie and his 

family today.” The funeral arrangements are pending as this just happened and the family must find a way

to get to the terrible task of making plans to say their final goodbyes to such a loved young 

man. 


 EXTRA CASH

Earn cash while watching TV

I am always looking for ways to make extra cash.  I am a mother and grandmother of 10 and I need all the spare cash I can get for birthday gifts and surprises for grandkids.  I found a way to make some extra cash that is legitimate and fun and I do it while watching TV.  I take surveys with this company MintVine and they deposit money right into my Paypal account.  If you would like to try it, I can refer you in by you clicking this referral link. 

I want to say thank you to the people that are reading my articles.  I will keep writing as long as you keep reading.  We are not always going to agree but I do hope that you enjoy most of what I write and I write to share with you.

Please feel free to leave comments at the bottom of this page and I will respond to you here. 

Writer Donna Nolan-Wilson has spent over 40 years writing.  Like her on Facebook
Disclaimer:  Everything I write in this publication is my feelings and opinions and not that of the soap, the sponsors or this publication.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile of Suffering for 8 years under President Obama

Little River Band kicks off 2023 Tour